Solutions for Google Account Recovery https //g.co/recover for HelpThese days, there isn’t any email service that seems to challenge the Gmail as far as the popularity is concerned. A lot of gmail users indeed forgot their password on quite a regular basis. That’s why google has provided a very simple yet secure method for gmail password recovery. No matter if you have forgotten the password or your account is hacked by someone, you can get your account back with ease. For successful Google account recovery, you need to visit https //g.co/recover for help which is the official link for getting your password back. Go through this tutorial if you don’t know how to use https //g.co/recover for your Gmail account recovery. Here, we will provide complete details regarding gmail password recovery in a very meticulous manner.
Things to try before resetting Gmail password We truly understand how frustrating it is when you can’t log in to your Gmail account. Things can be even scarier when you suspect that your Gmail account is hacked by someone. However, there is a very effective and easy method available by which you can get back your Google account. Before we move on to discuss the steps to reset/ recover Google Password, you may try the basic troubleshooting measures mentioned below. 1. If you have forgotten the password then you should check your browsers. It is possible that your password might be saved in the browser. 2. In case you are sure that you are entering the correct password and still unable to log in then you should try to sign-in using other browsers and device. 3. Google login issues can also be caused due to a poor internet connection. So, you should ensure that your internet connection is stable.
Google Account recovery using phone number If you have a phone number added to your Google Account then recovering the password is quite easy. You may easily get your password back by visiting the account recovery portal i.e. https //g.co/recover. Check the steps below if you don’t know how to do it. 1. First of all, you need to visit the official page for Google account recovery https //g.co/recover. 2. Next, you have to enter the email address of the Google account you are looking to recover. 3. Then, Google will ask you to provide the last password you remember. You can enter the last-known password or else click “Try another way”. 4. After that, you have to enter the phone number associated with your Google account and click on the “Send” button. This will send a verification code to the Google password recovery phone number you have just entered. 5. Enter the verification code in the prescribed space. 6. If the verification code provided by you matched with the correct one then you will get the option to create a new password. 7. Finally, you just need to provide a secure password for your Gmail account that you can remember easily.
Recover Gmail account using security questions You can also answer security questions to reset Gmail password. Check out the instructions below in order to do it effortlessly. • To start the proceeding, you have to visit the Google Account recovery page for help https //g.co/recover.
• Choose “Forget Password” link and provide your complete Gmail address on the next page.
• Then, you will be asked to enter the last gmail password you remember. Here, you can enter it or else select “Try another way”
• In the next page, Google will ask you about your password recovery options like phone number, email, etc.
• Keep clicking “Try another way” till the option for answering security questions appear on your screen.
• Answer the security questions of Google as accurately as possible.
• Unfortunately, you can’t get back your account instantly using this method.
• You have to provide an alternate email ID on which Google can contact you regarding the password recovery.
• Google will get in touch with you within 3 to 5 days and let you create a new password if it is satisfied with your answer.
How to fix “Google couldn’t verify this account belongs to you” error? Sometimes you can’t get your Google account back even after going through Google Account Recovery https //g.co/recover for help. Given below are some tips that you can follow to prove your identity to Google.
• Try not to skip any of the questions. There are dozens of questions that Google may ask you regarding your account. You should try to answer them as accurately as possible.
• Make sure you use a device where you frequently sign-in while answering the questions.
• Try to get back your account using the same location from where you generally use your Google account.
• Answer as precisely as possible. If you don’t know or remember the answer then enter your best guess.
• Provide helpful details when you are asked why you cannot access your Google account.
• Google may ask you the month of the creation of your Gmail account.
To find it out, you may get in touch with your contacts and ask them when you have sent them first email. Google must have sent verification email on your alternate email Id when you sign up for Gmail. You can find the date of creation from that email as well.