AOL homepage Changed? Don’t worry in this article you get everything to fix this issue. A user can easily make AOL a homepage from the AOL website or your account. You can also change the setting in your browser to set the AOL homepage. So, if you want to change AOL homepage, then this article is helpful for you. Here in this blog, we will show you the steps to Make AOL My homepage. So, follow the given steps and make the changes. Change AOL homepage in following steps- You need to go through the below-given steps to make the default homepage browser.
- Initially, you need to open Google Chrome.
- In the next step, you need to navigate to the top right side of the screen and click on the three horizontal dots.
- Now, you are required to go to the Setting menu and click on the Setting option.
- Next, you need to click on the Search Engine option.
- And then, you need to manage search engines.
- Last, you need to click on the left side of the browser URL.
- Paste AOL Homepage url “https://www.aol.com/” and reopen the chrome to get AOL Homepage.
Isn’t its so simple. But lets try another method too. Another way to make AOL by default open a new tab
- First of all, open the chrome web store.
- In the next step, you need to search for AOL.
- Now, you need to click on AOL.
- And then, you need to click on ADD to Chrome.
- This will add the extension to your web browser.
Now you know how to change AOL homepage in Google Chrome. But what about those users who just have default browser in windows OS which is Internet Explorer. How to set AOL as default homepage using internet explorer?
- Firstly, you need to open an internet explorer.
- In the next step, you need to click on the ‘tools’ option on the upper right side of the browser screen.
- Now, in the tools option tap on ‘Internet options.’
- Next, you need to select the programs option.
- And then, you need to select ‘set programs’ in front of ‘choose the programs you want to use for other internet services, such as email.
- After that, you need to click on ‘set your default programs’.
- Click on the icon of AOL on the left options panel.
- You need to select ‘set this program as default.’
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- At last, you need to close the current internet explorer window and open again a new internet explorer window to confirm your settings.
Yes, we know many of you don’t have windows operating computer. Don’t worry we get answers for AOL homepage changed in Apple MacBook. How to change AOL as homepage using safari?
- Initially, you need to Open the Safari web browser.
- In the next step, Select preferences.
- Now, you are required to click on the general option.
- And then, you need to enter or paste the URL of the site that you want to set as homepage. Like copy and paste AOL Homepage link “aol.com”.
- Under the homepage required field, select the option ‘set to the current page.’
- Now close the general preferences window to confirm the changes.
Conclusion-AOL Mail Disappeared
Canon IJ Setup
How to Change Age on Gmail Account
Canon Printer Won't Turn on
Sbcglobal Email not Working
How to connect Canon pixma mg2922 to wifi
How to Connect Canon TR4520 to wifi
Remote Desktop Connection not Working on Windows 10
AOL mail search function not working
Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Setup
ATT Email not working